Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Candy Love (S$69/US$41.80)

Flirty and fresh -- that's the feel of this necklace.

It's a cheerful, summery concoction of juicy pink candy jade hearts, creamy white freshwater pearls (accented by little wirework clovers), fresh green peridot, yummy salmon-pink cherry quartz beads and matt silver-plated tubes.

Lobster clasp and extension chain are rhodium.

This necklace may look familiar to some of you as it is similar to Sweet As Candy, made in October last year (and now with A.G. in Sydney).

I'm thinking of making matching ear-rings too, so if you're interested, do let me know.

Thanks!

e-mail: blingmail@yahoo.com.sg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi simone, would like to have a look at the earrings when they're done! the necklace looks so pretty!

-rachel

Simone said...

Thanks, Rachel! :-)

I'm now debating whether to make the ear-rings simple or elaborate ... hahahha! Going to try two versions and see what works better.

Anonymous said...

This is such a candy sweet piece. Reminds me of the sweet little girl, Clarisse.:)

Simone said...

:-) Thanks, Farah. And I agree that the happy colours remind me of Clarisse's bright smile.

S said...

This piece looks really juicy! I think it's the candy jade. LOL

Simone said...

Hello mamimoo! Thank goodness these are calorie-free treats :)