Monday, June 05, 2006

Blingalicious .... retail (limited period only)

For a limited period only, some Blingalicious items -- including the new Signature Series pieces -- will be available at a lovely conservation house which has been turned into a boutique/spa.

So if you have the time and if it's convenient and the shopping bug hits, do check out That Boutique Bazaar at 289 River Valley Road (diagonally across the road from the Automobile Association of Singapore, behind the bus-stop).

It is open from 11 am to 7pm, Monday through to Saturday.

The spa is not operational yet, but the shopping has begun ... and I have contributed to it. I bought a pair of stripey red and white shoes and almost bought a pair which screams BLING! Thankfully, my credit card resisted :)

At the upmarket spa/boutique, you'll also find other tempting shopping treats such as other jewellery, hand-painted porcelain, funky clothes, glam shoes, spa products, Japanese kimonos, homeware and children's clothes.

PS. I will not be at That Boutique Bazaar -- just my items -- but I may pop down on Saturday.

5 comments:

llogam Creations said...

See you there! And here's to success. :D :D

Simone said...

Yeah, Lisa! Good to have you as a fellow "partner" in uh ... retail therapy? :-)) I am seeeeeriously tempted by your glass bead necklace-which-can-become-a-bracelet :-)))

llogam Creations said...

Would you like me to reserve it for you?

I see you popped by to take photos. Looks great.

Simone said...

Hey Lisa. Let's see how it goes tomorrow :)

I'll see if your Seeing Green piece 1) is still available and 2) whispers that it wants to go home with me.

Anonymous said...

Simone, its' close to impossible not to spend $ at That Boutique Bazaar. Every counter has this hypnotic effect - i cud almost hear each peice saying "resistance is futile". - Viv