Friday, June 02, 2006

Signature Series ~ Thalassa - SOLD

Here's the very first Signature Series creation available for sale!

This serenely elegant necklace is named in honour of the Greek goddess of the sea because the focal stones here are ocean jasper. Freehand wirework in 14K gold-fill subtly hints at rolling waves.

Bronzite beads and matt gold-plated tube beads make up the rest of the creation and lead up to an s-hook clasp and extension chain which are 14K gold-filled.

Matching ear-rings are available, but I'm still working on them to get them just right :-) Pictured on the right is a preview.

The Thalassa necklace is S$98.

Jasper : Symbol of patience; removes negativity
Bronzite : Promotes principled behaviour


e-mail: blingmail@yahoo.com.sg

6 comments:

S said...

This is such a unique piece!!!

Btw, my friend passed this link to me containing really CUTE pics. It reminded me of you so I'm sharing this!!

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=candyville&book=2

Enjoy!

Simone said...

Thanks, mamimoo!! {{hugs}}

And my goodness what a GOOD LINK!!!! Made me go "awwwwww" and now I'm fighting off the urge to get me another fur-baby :-) Thanks for sharing.

3A Gurl said...

way to go kawan. you are just so creative!

Anonymous said...

The necklace is gorgeous!!! I especially love the earrings, the longer pieces of rectangles is just so nicely simple yet not quite. I tried making myself wear earrings but I still cannot make it a habit. :/

Simone said...

Thank you so much, 3a gurl and Farah!

llogam Creations said...

Everything's looking so great! :)