Sunday, December 31, 2006

Out with the old ....

What a year 2006 has been! In the past 365 days, amongst other things ...

  • Blingalicious! became official;
  • Blingalicious! participated in hotel bazaars/faires for the first time and even had a short retail stint at That Boutique Bazaar. The experience brought lots of new friends (thank you!!!) and important lessons;
  • Bellydance came into my life again (thanks a lot to SinLady);
  • Several encounters with the cowardly green-eyed monster taught me the value of genuine friendship and unearthed more learnings on human nature; and
  • I had the worst times EVER at work .... and survived!

And now, at the cusp of a new year, I look forward to the adventures 2007 will bring.

Thanks to all who have made 2006 a memorable year; I am especially grateful for your support of Blingalicious! -- you're my inspiration, truly!

Here's wishing all you BlingFriends and visitors much laughter, love and good health in 2007! May all your dreams -- even those deepest secret wishes -- come true.

2 comments:

sinlady said...

Make many more happy memories to share at the end of this year! *huggs*

Simone said...

Thanks, SinLady! And I'm sure many of the upcoming happy memories will include you :))) *hugggsss*