Thursday, July 05, 2007

Topaz & Emeralds Work-in-progress - SOLD

Bling-mix: Lemon Topaz brios (approx 4.5 carats) & Emerald rondells

Bling "hardware": All gold bits are 14K gold-filled

Like "Oh Love!" Topaz & Emeralds is a lariat-style necklace.

Happily, she found a new home very quickly after she was mentioned in the "Oh Love!" post, even though she's not quite ready to leave the Bling workshop yet.

And she's not leaving because I'm not quite satisfied with the look and so am tweaking it till it's just right :))

For example, the dangles will be shorter, I may add more emeralds and I may even use a different size inner circle.

Speaking of circles, I just love that shape! It implies fulfillment, abundance and continuity. And it's the shape of my belly now ... hahahha!

This little sweetie features 4.5 carats worth of fabulously cut Lemon Topaz briolettes and little Emerald (REAL emeralds!!) rondells in shades of deep green and light apple green.

I'll be sure to post a pic when this piece is completed and ready to go to her new owner :))

No comments: