Thursday, September 06, 2007

Still a Work-In-Progress - You're Beautiful

At last, the fatigue and baby prep is catching up and creation is slowing down .... aaaccckkk! And I've had a number of night-time teleconferences too, which eats into creation time. So, sorry, everyone for the slow pace of updates.

Here is this week's second Geisha Inspiration Pendant.
As you can see, it's a work-in-progress but I thought to share anyway so you can see where this is going :-))

Because the image is so pretty, I did very little with it save add some text at the bottom.

"Beautiful" refers not only to that which is pleasing to the eye on the physical plane, but beauty on the inside as well.

I'm still searching for a suitable quote for the reverse of the pendant, which is currently decorated with real Japanese origami paper.

I would love to put a Maya Angelou poem (Phenomenal Woman) there, but there isn't enough space and there are copyright issues to think about too :-))

For the necklace portion, I'm thinking that pearls should make an appearance somewhere.

Hmmmm ... let's see where this goes!





No comments: