Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blingalicious Pendant Update

Hi everyone!

Thanks to your wonderful support and feedback, the Pendant Experiment has proven to be tons of fun.


There still is lots to be created and to be fair to everyone who is interested in them, I've decided to start the Blingalicious Pendant Alert.

The Blingalicious Pendant Alert is an e-mail update I'll send to Pendant fans, giving you at least 24 hours notice before a new pendant or group of pendants is posted.

You'll also get some sneak peeks on possible images/shapes/sizes and other types of pendant jewellery, including charm bracelets , charm necklaces and even ear-rings.

I have other ideas too, such as My My Loving Memories Pendants -- these are self-customised pendants which you can open up and write your own message to a special someone or include a small souvenir from a special occasion (eg. baby's first haircut).

But let me experiment with those first cos I'd like to keep them easy to use and affordable.

So if you're keen to be in the loop, just drop me BlingMail. In the subject line, put "Pendant Alert". Nothing else is needed in the body of the e-mail.

Thanks so much again for your love and support. You're my inspiration :-))

2 comments:

S said...

Ooh!!! Can I be in your list too???

Simone said...

Hi Mamimoo! Consider it done :)) I've already sent the first alert, and so will forward that to you :))