Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Beer Belly

Thought it was time for another belly update! Here is me at 26 weeks.

The belly sure is growing, isn't it? So it struck me as a little odd that there still are some people in the office who are only just starting to realise that there is a little one (whom we've nicknamed "Karate Kid") in there :))

Just the other day, someone asked if I was expecting. And feeling cheeky, I said: "No. This is my beer belly." Hahahahhahaha! Poor chappie. He was just being polite, I am sure. Naughty mouth!!

Only three more months to go!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh it'll be an October baby! 3 months will come really soon!! =)

Simone said...

Yeah, Dawne! Time will just ZIP BY.

Wan said...

LOL. How did he react after that??? That's so funny!

Suzie Wong said...

Beautiful beer belly! heehee. hey, did u receive my email? sent you some pictures ou could use for your earrings

Simone said...

Hey, Wan! Well I laughed like a maniac when I said that, so he laughed along too :))

Simone said...

Hi Suzie Wong! Heee heee! Thanks :)) I just went to check e-mail -- yours was in the bulk folder that's why I didn't see it earlier .. sorry. THANKS for the pics!!!!!! GREAT idea.

3A Gurl said...

harrows. your pressie on the way (again). sorry for the delay. let you know once it's in town.

Simone said...

Hi 3a gurl! No need for prezzie, darling ... you are so sweet {{hugs}} The Aug "do" is still on, yes? Can't wait to meet you and all the others!!!