Friday, August 31, 2007

Ear-ring Addict's MOD SQUAD!

Groovy, baby!

When I first set eyes on her, I knew I had to have her and so, I contacted the Ear-ring Addict. Then on Wednesday, a package arrived:Was she here already? Only a day had gone by! And what were the mysterious bumps that could be felt through the padded envelope??? And there she was ... with a sweet note and PREZZIES! OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!! Thank you so much Dawne, for your generosity which made me all misty-eyed. {{{hugs}}}


And here, everyone, is the MOD SQUAD. Do check out Dawne's other groovy, mojo-infused creations at http://www.earringaddict.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your post here. =) You're an equally big hearted person yourself too!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your post here! =) You're an equally big hearted person yourself too!

Simone said...

Oh Dawne ... you are such a sweetheart. I truly appreciate your generous spirit. {{hugs}}

Unknown said...

*HUGS*