Monday, September 03, 2007

Fiona's Kitty (Not For Sale)

Oh what a lovely weekend!

We celebrated my dad's birthday, celebrated another birthday of a good friend and met up with my darling bellydance teacher who's back from London for a short break. Reconnecting with people you love is really good for the soul :-))

Here is something I made for Fiona.

She adores cats, has some of her own and so it made sense to give her an Inspiration Pendant with a kitty on it. I just love the curious expression on the cat's face!

Accenting the pendant is a simple brass charm which says "inspire". I chose it because that is what Fiona does -- she inspires those around her.

She's now *this* close to earning her Masters in a field where she will continue to help and inspire people with difficulties.

I could never do what she does; i don't know where she finds the energy and endless resources of empathy.

At the back of the pendant is this quote: "Shoot for the moon; even if you miss, you'll land among the stars".

No comments: