Sunday, August 12, 2007

Friends, Food & Forgetfulness!

Friendship is such a lovely, precious thing, and I was reminded of this yesterday.

At last, after maaannnny months, we finally met up and spent a glorious afternoon stuffing our faces (OK, I stuffed my face and they were MUCH more civilized), chatting and catching up.

What's lovely about friendship is that you can be apart for the longest time, but when you get back together again, you pick up right where you left off.

Yesterday, I also discovered that I have swiss cheese instead of brains. Hahahhaha! Gosh, this preggo brain is NOT FUNNY at all. First, I left the house without my wallet and thank goodness the sweet taxi uncle was understanding.

Then, I didn't realise that I was given the wrong change (the sweetie drove by to pass me some $) after tea. And then, when I returned home (called the nice taxi uncle and paid him at last), I left my handphone cover in the cab. Luckily, the taxi uncle noticed and called me right away.

Oh, and later that night, I made myself a drink and IMMEDIATELY forgot all about it until the mug tumbled over (another preggo symptom -- I'm now super clumsy) and made a lovely mess.

I want my brain back!!!! :D

5 comments:

sinlady said...

this is the pregger's brain. Normal brain will return soon :)

Was good seeing you after all these months!

Simone said...

Was very good seeing you too!!!!! I had a LOVELY time. And I really hope the brain returns once baby arrives. Cos I'm feeling very DUH :))

Simone said...

PS. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the STUNNING necklace.

wildgoose said...

Thank you for tea! It was lovely seeing you again. =)
And yes, the earrings are reaallly long on me too.

Simone said...

Hey Wildgoose! The diff though is that YOU can carry it off :))

We must do this again, eh!