Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sneak Peeks

Here is a sneak peek at some other pendants I'm working on. Enjoy .... !


Count Your Blessings (No longer available)
Another winged cutie features prominently in this creation. She grasps a bunch of roses and reminds us all to count our blessings.

Accenting the pendant is a white/gold flower (pressed Czech glass) and little dangles of amethyst, rose quartz, turquoise and a 14K gold-filled butterfly.

Precious (Reserved)
I just love the expression on this cutie's face! A goldtone pewter pair of fairy wings accents the pendant and I'm still pondering what else (if anything) to do with it.

I *may* use one of Karin's gorgeous black/white beads -- the one with flowers and butterflies -- to pick up on the winged theme.

Think Big (RESERVED)
This one is my personal favourite of the lot. An adorable little "royal" peers out of an ornate brass frame and serves as a reminder for us to THINK BIG.

I think I may include a quote at the back too, as added motivation to follow one's dreams.

I'll post the finished pieces as they are completed.

6 comments:

Wan said...

Ah...I never know reservations can be placed for work in progress. Yikes! I'm too slow huh! LOL. Lovely work as usual! :)

diary of a cellist said...

Hey Simone, these are really lovely and adorable! Just looking at them is a treat!

Simone said...

Hello Wan! Thanks much :)) And yeah, any reasonable request will be considered :)

Simone said...

Hi Karen! Thanks so much :)) I had lots of fun playing, so am very happy when people have a good time looking too!

Unknown said...

Wahhhh!!! They're really unique and cool!! *thumbs up*

Simone said...

:) You're very kind, Dawne! Thanks so much.