Monday, August 27, 2007

A Will Finds A Way - SOLD

Bling-mix: Garnet Beads
Bling "hardware": 14K Gold-filled Leaf Charms & little bead; High-quality Enamel Ladybird charm from the US; Bronzetone chain and clasp
Dimensions: Chain is 18 inches long; pendant is about 6.5cm long (a little longer than 2 1/2 inches)

I've begun experimenting with different materials for pendants and here is one example. It looks substantial, but in reality, it's very light.

In the front is a pretty image of cheerful crimson and russet blooms set amidst lush greenery.

I don't know my flowers, but these look like what I imagine poppies to look like :)

At the back, the inspirational message reads: "A Will Finds A Way."

This message resonates with me personally too because it reminds me to MAKE things happen instead of sitting back and waiting for things to happen.

I fnd that too often, some of us become passive participants in this journey of life that we forget that we have to power to change things, to make things happen.

So really, i should stop about how messy the house is and get to cleaning already! Oh boy ... complaining is sooo much easier than wielding the vaccum cleaner and mop .... Hahahhahahhaha!

[Send BlingMail]

No comments: