Saturday, January 28, 2006

Cutie pies!

What a treat! I spent a lovely morning with a chatty, engaging cutie pie and her lovely mommy, Viv.

Clarisse (Viv, please tell me if the spelling is correct) is one of the most gregarious two-year-olds I've met -- she "high fived" me, told me about how she likes blue butterflies, and that her mommy likes green and that the fountain (we were at the basement of Raffles City) was resting and then awake .... and that she wanted to look at blue jeans (when we went to Marks & Spencer) and animal biscuits and elephants and blue shirts and the mannequins ... what a smart little girl.

And she has the cutest, most infectious little laugh!

In the pic, she is modelling "Meow"" (not available 'cos I'm keeping it .. heh heh heh heh). Isn't she a DOLL! Thanks, Viv, for letting me take her pic and post it here. Your daughter is a sweetheart ... i just want to huuuuuuuuuggggg her!!

The other pic is of Viv showing her new acquisition, Scheherazade. She makes it look so classy! Viv is a wonderful Blingalicious supporter and I'm so grateful that this hobby has brought some special people into my life.

Here's wishing your family lots of luck, good health, fulfillment and joy this Year of the Dog, Viv!

All the best to all BlingFriends out there too. May you be blessed with many happy times, good fortune, peace and health this New Year. Your support and encouragement mean a lot and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are my inspiration.

No comments: